Back in Time Stretch

Monday, August 24, 2009

Hear the angels sing!!

Hallelujah! I finally have a blog! Do you know how long I have been waiting to get a blog?



No, of course you don't.



But that's okay. I'll show you by how much I blog!



I don't really know why I wanted a blog so badly, but I told one of my friends, "I want a blog because I want someone to read what I blog and laugh or cry or whatever I am feeling about. I want them to understand what I go through every single day of my busy and packed school and home life. I want to publish what life is like with so many siblings. I want people to enjoy what I type. I want to spread magic and most of all-I want to be like a popular blogger."


So, that's my goal. A pretty high one, I admit, but hey- I achieve and crash. That's l-i-f-e. I am a regular girl who doesn't go through all that exaggerated crap on t.v. And it won't be a secret (hence my blog title) life of a tenn teen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment