Okay, so I know that I havemt blogged in forver, but you have to forgive me.
First things first.
I GOT A PHONE!!!!!!!!!
I can not tell you how I was able to manage finishing the Book of Mormon and do all of the homework that a teen gets! So anyway, I sped read (hey that ryhmes) and then got my phone. A touchscreen with some other fancy stuff that I'm not allowed to say there.
So I went to school and showed off my phone to all of my friends.
Because who wouldnt right?
Any way then I get 30 extra peoples numbers and then I started to feel POPULAR. Then homecoming votes came and one of my good friends nominated me as Homecoming Cort. (That is for the younger people, the queen is for older ones) And i had a pretty special feeling day.
So my friends added all their numbers, right? So this one guy that I barely know gives me his number and tells me to txt him. so I do and he ends up the one who asks me to homecoming. But i dont like him that way.
One: Because he is a good friend and I wouldnt want to date then ruin that friendship.
Two: He has a LOT. No, a TON of friends that are girls.
can you see the problem there?
Three: He asked me over the PHONE! Then gave me a rose a couple days later.
Note to all guys between the ages of 12-42 (i dont know why I choose forty two, i just did): NEVER ask a girl over the phone if u want to go out with them. Ask them in person. You want to know why? Because a.it makes you look like a coward if you do
b. you cant really tell if that person means it enough when they ask over
the phone AND
c. if you dont: it shows that you care enough about the person and have
the guts to do it in person. it means a lot to a girl
any way, I only like him as a friend but he gave me a rose! help! the last time he told me that he waited for a girl he ended up with his heartbroken. but I just dont like him because I cant imagine him to be a romantic person. i just see a guy who plays around and you cant really tell when he is joking and when he's not. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment