Back in Time Stretch

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I know I promised!

OK I know I promised that I would keep posting blogs for a while.



Well, I have not had to time for that.


See, this is the second semester of school. Last semester, I had honors science, then world history, then orchestra, then home ec.

It was definitely a challenge, that semester. I only had one honors class, but boy! was that class difficult! The teacher was phenominal, don't get me wrong! The way she taught was difficult, for me, to follow.


And have you ever heard of those teachers that are really nice, but when it comes to their tests, its like a Princeton professor made it for his or her seniors?? I had two, TWO I say! (haha)

Thats what made last semester so difficult.


So, this semester, I have French. Oh-la-la! Then I have HONORS math and then orchestra again, and then HONORS english.

C-R-A-Z-Y!


So, needless to say, I have NOT had time to blog. On the up-side, I really have "challenged" myself, which my school is really into.

No comments:

Post a Comment