Back in Time Stretch

Monday, May 3, 2010

Almost.....there......

WHY is it that every year, with two weeks left of school, it seems like we just started?????

Seriously, it feels

like

forever

Ugh, and I went on a field trip a couple of weeks ago, and it looked like I missed two days when in reality it had only been one.

In other words, school's a pain.

In English we are learning all of these technical grammar things for the state wide final, and I swear, I am about to scream. Whoever made up all of those stinkin' "proper" grammar rules should have asked around to see what the "common" folk would have thought. I bet they would agree with the students here at my school: it's extremely confusing.

In Geometry, we have a cumulative test coming up, a state wide e.o.c, and our class's final. HOLY MACAROLE it is a lot to study and do in two weeks.

As one guy in my English class said, " I think the teachers or the administrators or who ever is in charge pf all of these tests needs to consider that we have other school out of this class room."

We took a practice e.o.c in English today, and there were roughly about 25 questions asking about one, not two or three, one story.

And then in French. WHEW!! I believe my teacher thinks that we will all do very poorly on our final if we don't cover all of the "ir" verbs in two days. It is C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

But soon, it will be all tranquil, and all that my family will here from me is either grunts from doing push ups and crunches or me snoozing. Cause I'm going to be muscular my sophomore year......well at least being in shape. My muscles don't have to bulge by just barely flexing, but it is degrading when someone pokes your arms or your stomach and their finger sinks in, don't you agree??

So I am also saving up for a camera, and its only $100, and I reallllly want it because it's nice in the first place, and second, now I can take pictures whenever I would like!!

It is becoming a hobby of mine to take pictures when I can with my phone camera.... and my phone camera isn't too great. I want to have pictures with me and my friends having a good time and when we look back at that picture, it will bring back a lot of memories.

That's my goal for this summer. It's a lot and I'll think of more, don't worry-I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment