Alright.
I went to one of my friend's house, I will use her nickname-Swedish Fish, today and her little brother also had a friend over. His friend, let's call him Taylor (for safety's sake, I'm changing his name), helped me and my friend run away from his little sister, I'll name her Tara, and Swedish Fish's little sister. Eventually, we were able to get the younger girls out of the house and lock them out! :)
GOT THEM!!
See, these girls were driving us crazy. We said no thanks when they asked if we would like to roll them around in the wheelchair that Tara got from her grandfather because her leg is broken, and those little girls began to sass us and they said, "Well, fine. We will just annoy you. So did you see that movie last night? Yeah, it was so awesome. She was like and I was like that's so cute."
And then they followed us around, and Swedish Fish and I ran upstairs to her room and we locked the door.
They came up as soon as Tara could pull herself up the stairs. They began to bang and slap the door. Soon, I got irritated and hoped that soon they would give up and leave. The door ended up opening because they were hitting on it so hard!
So after a few attempts to regain the house, Taylor, Swedish Fish, Swedish Fish's brother, and I were able to get them out of the house and we were going to hide, but Swedish Fish screamed, " HEY!! The house is unguarded!! Run RUN RUN!!" and we all ran to the house.
We slammed the door and locked every door we could.
So, eventually we had to unlock the front door, but me and Swedish Fish and Taylor went upstairs into Swedish Fish's room. Her brothers came into the room and they played light sabers for a while and her brothers left after a little bit, they wanted to go outside. Taylor stayed and protected us from his sister, Tara and Swedish Fish's little sister.
We ended up hanging up with Taylor, who is going into fourth grade, for the rest of the time.
Haha. :) Taylor was fun. He gave me this cowboy hat animal bracelet, and Swedish Fish's little brother gave me a horse shoe.
Haha, Taylor is 9 and has a girlfriend that he has had for three months.
While I was waiting for my mom to come and pick me up, and Swedish Fish was getting ready for a party she was going to. I was reading in this beauty book, and he was reading over my shoulder and we discussed makeup, and what kind of skin we had, and who should ask the other out, like if the girl should ask the guy or if the guy should ask the girl.
It was the most fun I have had with a 9 year old. I felt like I was talking to one of my friends.
We listened to music and Swedish Fish and Taylor and I all sang along.
Taylor and I played catch the pencil holder for a while.
And when my mom came, Taylor had to leave and as I was outside waiting for my mom, I said to him as he ran down the driveway, " You have got some good baseball skills" referring to him pitching the pencil holder at me. He said, "Thanks!" and just before he walked into his front walk, he yelled to me, "And you have some great singing skills!"
It was an interesting day, having a 9 year old as my body guard and him flirting with me. But I had some great fun at my friend's running from younger girls and getting to know a 9 year old.
hey sis! what up with the title?? were you flirting...? cuz ill tell barrett
ReplyDelete