Ok I'm so sorry I haven't kept you guys on the update.
All during July it was Girls' Camp, Youth Conference, cleaning, swim team practice and meets, and making bracelets.
I might actually have a chance at having a little business with making those cute little friendship bracelets. I made one for me and a friend of mine, and then one of my other friends, Amanda, asked how I made it and if I could possibly make her one.
Then at a swim meet, it caught the attention of my swim coach and my friends Gabby, Leslie, and Emily. Emily wants to konw how to make them, Gabby and my swim coach both would like one, and Leslie just likes to marvel at it.
Then when I finally was able to finish Amanda's broken ladder with the colors red, green, yellow, and a dusty black, her older sister, Savannah expressed interest in having one just exactly like that one. Amanda doesn't want her to have the same one as hers, so I'm going to have to find another pattern we can do those four colors in.
At a pool party, my friends Allie and Lauren said they would both like one too, pretty please. So needless to say, it's a good thing my mom keeps a large collection of floss.
Another thing- I'm learning that I have a lot of friends that have a blog! Please check them all out, they all have a pretty awesome blog! I love each one of their back grounds! I should get some tips from them so I can spice up my blog, right? If I want to have more than ten people following me, I really should make this blog awesome! So if you have any tips, go right ahead and leave a comment on how this blog can be better!
School starts in a week-sad. Happy- I will see all of my friends that I haven't seen all summer. Also, my old orchestra teacher from middle school teaches at the high school, but her job got cut at the end of the year last year. Rumor has it that she's coming back regardless.
I hope I can enjoy the last week of summer and freedom before I must go back to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment