CLICK.
Kick the covers off my bed.
Encourage myself to get out of bed.
Kneel down and say my prayers.
Sssssttttrrrreeeecccchhhhh.
Aaaahhh, that's nice. I smile and say, "Goodmorning."
Or that's what I tried to say.
What came out was, "Aaaaccckkk."
Is something wrong with me?
Slip on a t-shirt. Pull on my comfy jeans.
(hey, its Friday)
Don my Hershey's sweatshirt.
Oooh, it's chilly this morning!
Brush my hair.
ACHOO! Funny. I'm not allergic to anything here.
Go to lovely seminary.
Learn of Joseph Smith and the faithful pioneers.
Excuse myself from seminary three times to blow nose.
Something's DEFINITELY wrong with me.
Sit in my class with Ashlee and Steph before the bell rings.
ACCHHOO!
*shiver*
*sniffle*
A great thirst overcomes me.
I'm parched.
Down my 18 oz waterbottle in five seconds.
Nearly die of thirst all through first block.
Great.
I've got a cold.
But I'm fighting it. This cold is going to realize it picked the wrong person to try to put down. The sun is still shining, the breeze is still blowing, and so I'm not going to let a silly cold prohibit me from enjoying the outside. It's not going to stop me from jumping on the trampoline, and playing dead man and duck duck goose with Hannah and Spencer and soaking up some rays.
Dear, dear cold.
With your runny nose
And silly little shivers,
There's no way on earth
I'm letting you
Keep me down and inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment