Sooooo I went out yesterday to try to find a shirt to go with my skirt that I made for trek this summer. I got distracted. A lot. Instead, I found these articles of clothing and a CD that has four of my favorite songs on it :)

At Target. Lovely!! for $10.00!! Let's go Grenade, Just the Way You Are, Marry You, and Talking to the Moon

You can see where this one is from. ROSS! I also got a dress there (for $13.00), but I'll show you that one later!! :)

This one looked like it needed some modifications, but with a wonder tee underneath it, it's perfect!! Both of these shirts? Cost $7.00.

This is a shrug with a striped tank but it's sewn together so I couldn't take off the shrug to wear with something else, but the belt I can take off. Drum roll please....$10.00. (Also at Ross)
I love saving. It rocks hard!!
I realized that this post is moooost likely not appealing to my male viewers...haha don't worry. I'll post about wakeboarding (with pictures, of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment