My mom and dad went to D.C. for their anniversary a little while ago.
So I went to my best friend's house.
We had so much fun. SOO many laughs and good times.
We laughed about my stomach making these really weird gargling noises, about her dancing, and about her little brother's whining noises to name a few things.
As you can see, I talked a lot. I talked all the time to her and sometimes with her mom too.
One time at dinner time, I was sitting with my friend and her mom joined us and listened to our conversation, which was about boys.
After hearing me talk a lot about a few different guys, her mom commented saying, "You know, I never realized that you are boy crazy."
I laughed so hard at that because hey, I'm a teenage girl, so of course most of my friend and my conversations were about-you guessed it- guys.
We baked, and watched a movie on Saturday. I felt like a typical teenager because that Saturday I went to bed at 1-ish and woke up at 11:30. I'm never going to be able to do that again.
I love how you express yourself! You just say it how it is. It's like I can hear your voice on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha I try *blush* I think you are the second person that isnt a family member who has commented on my blog! Thanks for commenting. And for anyone else who hasn't or doesn't, please do. I need to know how I can improve on making this blog awesome!:)
ReplyDelete