Back in Time Stretch

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

So when we were at the Giacalone's and I was a little confused on what to do. I had eaten to the brim, and I didn't really want to go downstairs again and watch boys wrestle each other. Just as I was about to try eating some more, my mom called me over to the corner of the kitchen. I came over and said, "Yes?" and my mom said, "Is this the camera you want?" I gasped and stared at the advertisement in awe. That was the exact camera I have been saving for for over nine months. It was originally $139.99.


Want to guess how much it was for the Black Friday deal? $79.99!!!



I was very much worried that all of the cameras would be gone if I didn't go down when Target opened-4 a.m. I am not that much of an early bird, so I came to terms that I would have to let this amazing opportunity pass by.



I woke up at 9:30 and my mom found me downstairs. She said, " Hey, go get out of your pj's and get some clothes on and brush your teeth and I'll take you to Target."



Driving there was not as bad as I imagined it, but there were still a lot of cars. We went through Regal Cinema's parking lot so we could avoid some congestion and parked next to Petsmart. (I'm not sure how you spell that, I apologize, pet store.)


As we walked into Target we snickered when we saw how crowded Starbucks was. Granted, it was frigid outside, but Target was warm!! I sure am glad I don't drink coffee, cause that was one loong line.


The technology side of Target was by far the most crowded. I would guess half of Target's costumers heard of how crazy awesome their deals were so they were there, too. We went to the camera round about, as I prefer to call it, and searched for the Nikon Coolpix S205. I crossed my fingers as my mom asked the employee about it. I spotted it! There it was, its glorious red color flashing at me. The employee nodded and turned around and took a box from a large stack that was about to that guy's waist. And I was worried that there wouldn't be any left.


Only downside? I had to also buy a memory card. BUT!! It was on sale also for $14.99. HAHA!! I calculcated, and I saved $75! I could have almost bought another camera with the money I saved. Oh, I absolutely adore shopping on sale.



And one more plus-now I can post pictures on my blog with more ease :) I hope you enjoy some pictures that me and my dad took. (yes, my dad likes technology so he took the first five pictures.)





Sorry, I couldn't help trying to look cool with my headphones...and this awesome color!!


I admit...I listened to my iPod a lot yesterday. Tons of Taylor Swift, cause she rocks!!

One of my little brothers...he really likes to play around when there is a camera.


My dad took this one... I don't understand because seriously every
picture we take of Hannah she turns out like this....eyes half opened, it looks
like she's sleepy!





I'm not ashamed to say-this is my daddy-o! This was the very first picture on my
camera. If you look hard enough you can see my mom in the left hand corner.


2 comments:

  1. Fun I happen to love cameras, shopping, and Hannah's half opened eyes! I also enjoyed the gangsta face. It reminded me of our whole sagging and urkle photoshootish thing. I'll have to post those pictures. (: TEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy that you finally got that camera you've been working so hard for. Good things {like awesome sales at Target} obviously come to those who are patient and hard-working!

    ReplyDelete