Back in Time Stretch

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday with my Family

Today is chore day.

My family lives in a modest home, and it doesn't take long for it to be cleaned. Buuut it also doesn't take too long to get dirty again. I took advantage of having my camera and took some pictures. I will have to explain, though.



Ooooh, so peaceful, right? Actually, I took this picture because...well look at the outside corner of my eye. Farthest away from my nose? That is a bruise from hitting heads with a guy that is taller and stronger than I am. It looks ok there. And it is in real life haha :)

My Indian brother. He put this hat on my head and demanded that I give him corn now. I put it on his head. " You give me corn now!" (Please?)



Doesn't this vacuum just look exhausted? I thought so too.


Hannah has taken an interest in the Franklin books. She carries at least one with her at all times now. Hey look-her eyes aren't half opened.


2 comments:

  1. I hope that little bruise heals quickly! You could always just put a little purple eyeshadow on the other lid and start a new trend in make-up art. :)

    ReplyDelete