Back in Time Stretch

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cruzing through the Cruzer

So I was working on a French project that is due Tuesday. And I looked into our computer desk and I found a nice fun flashdrive that I push up and down all the time.


I thought it was blank and unused.

Apparently, our family uses that to store pictures of relatives and certain pictures of the younger versions of people in our family. *cough, cough, me*




Bad pic? I don't think so!! I thoroughly enjoyed that Fun Dip!!



I think I'm four in this picture. But I'm only spit-balling here. But I have my bunny :)


Yeah, this is my younger sister and we were both looking very prepared for this picture.


I can't believe I look like that...I'm so used to seeing myself in contacts.


Hehehehehehehehehe I'm not the only one on that flashdrive!!



How ADORABLE! I wonder what she is hugging? A bananna possibly?

1 comment:

  1. So precious! It's always fun to look back at old photos. :) I can't believe how much Hannah looks like you!

    ReplyDelete