Back in Time Stretch

Saturday, December 18, 2010

M&M's!

Recently, I have been asking questions like, "What drives a dog to jump on people they don't know?" and "Why do I get sick on the days off and I'm better ny the time school rolls around?" and "When in our lifetime will we ever use point of tangency of a circle? Never? Then why do we learn geometry?" and "How in the world do graffiti 'artists' get up there?" and most importantly, "Is it possible to lick off the little m on an M&M?"
Our neighbors are very nice and we are close friends. For our Christmas present from them, we got M&M's with our names monogramed on them!! Check it out!!
Sooooo me being one to answer my own questions about the m on the M&M, I got to it! I took a red M&M because it's really easy to see if I got it off. As you can see, most of the color came off rather a lot of the m. It was fun liking that...but it took a long time. At least it wasn't me liking an icicle and my tongue getting stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment