Now, of course, a girl like me must watch her figure and not try every kind of treat there is...
Yeah, right! I tried EVERYTHING.
The delicious cookies still warm from the oven, truffles that have cookie dough in the middle...cooookkkkiiiiieeeee dough!!! Mmmmmmmmmm!!!
Needless to say, the treats were delicious.
We also had stations in different classrooms. My class went to the room that was hosting charades, and we decided to go classic for teams- a healthy competition between boys and girls.
Can you guess who went first on girls? Well, let's be enlightened on the subject. Who is loud, energetic, gets excited playing competitive games, and loves making a fool of herself?
MMMEEEE!!
So I went up and drew the card and I got something totally unrelated to math...Elvis Presley.
I put on my best smile and started playing my air guitar and singing. Guesses were flying everywhere, "Justin Bieber!" "Playing guitar!" "Concert!" and after a long spew of that, it went silent then one girl screams, "IN-SYNC!!!"
Needless to say, no one got it.
We went into our room and did orgami and showed our teacher what projects we did in honor of Pi Day. I brought cookies, wrote an essay involving Pi, and made a hat. A super pi hat, to be specific. :) and my friend Arleigh saw it and said, "That would be an AWESOME hat to wear gangsta style!" and so I did, for the rest of the day, and I didn't take it off until prayer that night as a family. After prayer, I was about to put it back on when my dad said, "I don't like you wearing that. You need to look nicer than that."
Well, I thought I looked cool...
What's your opinion? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment