I occasionally get to ride the bus to school if school is delayed or it's a final day. I really like laughing with these people...when they are appropriate. They are when I'm around, though so I'm good for now.

Anna and Hannah and Jessica (left to right) Hannah got a ton of candy canes and ate this one in I think it was 5 minutes. Jessica wasn't ready for this picture.

Jessica was definitely anticipating this picture. It looks like she's liking Hannah's ear!! Anna calls this her special face. I like that you can barely see her chewing gum too.

Ariel! I had to take a picture of her. You know those antlers that you can put on the sides of your car? Ariel found antlers that are barets for your hair!! I thought she glued them onto her head, or it was a headband...but I was incorrect. Isn't it cool, though??

Jessica was kinda looking...haha Elisa was looking at her to make sure she was looking at the camera. I took a picture a little too early. But thankfully it's not blurry.

Jessica was camera shy for a little while, but she warmed up to it eventually. Yes, Hannah is sitting on Anna's lap. Why? Well...because Hannah couldn't get a seat. All of the guys took the chairs before she could get one. True gentlemen, I know, right?
Haha I thought that once I graduated out of middle school, we high schoolers would be granted more freedom than having to sit in the cafeteria and wait for the bell to ring. Well, we now wait in the commons, so that's an improvement. But we are still supervised by our principals.
No comments:
Post a Comment