Barrett got my camera and tried twice to get a picture where everyone wasn't covering their face. But one girl did not want her picture taken at all. Olivia and Olivia and Jessica didn't mind, though. One Olivia and Jessica weren't aware that it was being taken, so I just assume they didn't mind.
I can't quite remember which gift Barrett took this from, but he originally put the bow under his chin and it looked like one of those head wraps that an actor in an old movie would put on if they had a tooth ache. He was a tooth ache present!
Yeah, you are seeing it right. Janelle got a log. NO one stole it from her the whole game. She brought it home, and we haven't used it because our fire place has been labeled unusable until my dad gets on the roof and cleans it out.
Another one of Barrett's photos. Hahaha Nello looks kinda creepy just staring at what seems like nothing. I wonder what he's day dreaming about! He was just looking at the person who is opening a present. Janelle thinks its an attractive picture of Nello.
Someone was preparing to take Lizzy's gift. Take note how tight of a grip she has on Horton's ears.
"But wait!" you may say, "What did you bring? What did you end up getting?"
I brought these bubbles that you blow with a straw and you can hold them. They are like plastic balloons, but they don't have the most appealing smell. After you blow them up you can hold them until they deflate. I stole a gift. Naughty me. I ended up getting this huge bag full of candy. I shared about half of the bag at the party, but there were still a ton of leftover candy for me to have for the rest of the break.
hey! i said he was "attractive". being completely sarcastic!!! you make me sound like i have a crush on nello!! which you know i dont! stinker
ReplyDeleteOh yay! I'm so glad you had fun at our humble abode. :) Those are some pretty funny pictures! I didn't take very many unfortunately.
ReplyDeleteMy gift was so LOUSY! Haha but at least I didn't get the log. ;) Love the pics Rach, awesome post. :D
ReplyDelete