I think you could say that on Saturdays it's a tradition for me to stay in my pjs until I have completed my chores. I was wearing a shorter shirt and I didn't want it to be bothering me while I was laboring on my chores, so I did the only thing that I came to mind-I pulled my pants up like Urkle. It still looked like the pants fit me cause I took them from my mom for Chemistry back up pants and...I never gave them back. They are super comfy!!

Urkle shot number one. I was listening to my iPod. Lovely invention. Do you think I look kinda weird? 8)

Tryin to be cool Urkle. Peace! Peace OUT!!

Truely, it is in my destiny to be the next female Urkle!

Oops, my bad. I put this on twice. Too bad I can't cut it. Haha just so you know, the shirt was a hand-me down. I can assure you I DO NOT play baseball.

Normal me...well, as normal I can be. I look awkward with only one ear bud in...hahaha I like picking on myself. Too bad you can't see how high my ponytail is. The picture just barely cut it off. It tied in the whole totally random-ness.
I love it! That made me laugh out loud! Takes me back to a certain girl who played as a certain grandma in a certain skit... :)
ReplyDelete