Back in Time Stretch

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bud!

Yesterday was Christain's birthday! He's now big old 7! He can't wait for next year when Grandma and Grandpa come to our house and he can be baptized :)

I love Christian so much. He is the smartest seven year old I know. Did you know he can read a third grade level book? He loves trains and cars and I just know he's going to be so incredible smart that he's going to find the cure for cancer or something that's going to change the world. I'm completely confident of it. Chris is so sensitive and whenever I'm upset he assures me everything is going to be fine.

Sorry, I have to brag. He's my brother!!




Hannah and Spencer were enjoying the electric race car track just as much as the birthday boy himself!

Spencer was a speed demon. Usually, we learned, when you go too fast you are de-railed on a corner. Spencer did nine laps with only one de-railing.

Spencer lapped Hannah three times. She had a hard time at the beginning staying on the track.



Chris also got a NERF gun! Our whole family has a healthy respect for this gun now becuase uh...it shoots ten darts all right after each other. Julie was posed for this. And she got hit even though Chris said he wasn't going to. HAHAHA :D



Julie: "Don't you dare really shoot me." Christian, " We'll see."

He got Dad's sunglasses and found Dad and was like, " Hey! I have protective eye gear!"





Russell was even happier than Chris...and probably even more excited. I bet inside Chris was jumping up and down cause now he could shoot anyone who tried to tickle him. (he doesn't really like being tickled...)



Happy Birthday Chris! May all of your wishes and dreams come true!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Christian! :) And I totally agree, nerf guns rock.

    ReplyDelete