Yeah, Ana didn't want her picture taken. I still got some of her face. Isn't she pretty? She was in the act of covering her face when I took this picture. Either get a good picture where you are smiling or get it taken when you look weird. :D haha, she's a good friend of mine. She nicknamed me Reader, and I nicknamed her Hiccup. I like mine quite a lot even though I stopped reading in class so I could pay attention.
Haha Lydia also DIDN'T want her picture taken. Too bad, she now has a picture where her arms are looking abnormally long, like Elastic Girl in Incredibles. She is a great girl who is incredibly smart. She is simply pulchritudinous with that scarf. Even without it, she is.
Again! My camera didn't like the lighting I guess. This is Shiva the Diva. Haha she's not really a diva at all. She was right next door to me first block and our classes took turns annoying each other by being super loud while we took tests or quizzes. We would hang out in my class. It was a party with her in my class before the bell rang!
I will miss my friends that were in my classes last semester, a lot. But I look forward to the challenge of being thrown into new surroundings and meeting new people and making new friendships.
No comments:
Post a Comment